Smart Center is looking for a creative, dynamic, hard-working cooperative English teacher to form part of an integral team of language teachers. We are in search of a teacher who is independent, versatile, requires little support from the center’s administration, and accepts constructive criticism well. The teacher will be provided with all class materials, but she should be flexible and able to adapt to the class’ needs. We believe good teaching does not only involve technique; good teaching comes from the identity and integrity of the teacher and this is what makes our center a leading one in the language learning market.
✔ Friendly working environment
✔ Constant professional development
✔ Free training opportunities
– Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
– Relevant prior working experience preferred
– Preferably has an Internationally Recognized English Test
– Competency in at least one language other than English
– Energetic and interested in teaching both children and adults
– Excellent Communication Skills
– Basic Computer Literacy
How To Apply
E-mail your cover letter and CV with a recent photo at firstname.lastname@example.org. Recommendation letters with contact information preferred. We will only accept email applications.